Here is a lesson for the a-ha newbies out there! Enjoy your free sample of hot Mortens!
yea he’s really nice once he rubbed my back i rubbed his and he stared at my boobs
it was a rad day never forget
Imagine all of a-ha getting their own tumblr accounts.
"How did they even find these picture?"
"Hey Morten, Pål! We’re in a story.”
"Well guys, looks like we’re in the lives of a new generation!’
Submitted by neo-80s-girl
I was tagged by goosesandmeese!
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked
and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them. (I have no patience for these rules. If any of my followers want to go and do this, feel free!)
1. The Doctor temporarily loses control of the Tardis and crash-lands in your garden. As an apology, he offers you one trip in his Tardis to anywhere in time and space. Where do you go?
Of all the things, WHY DOCTOR WHO? I can’t stand it. And I don’t know if I would want to travel back to the past or ahead to the future, anyway. It’s a cool concept but the thought of altering things (or discovering things too soon) is scary. But if I were forced at gunpoint, the 80s British music scene is where I’d like to be. But literally just that.
2. What would be the first thing you’d do if you became the supreme overlord of the world?
Buy a new house/mansion/castle/palace/domain.
3. What form does your patronus take?
Either a pigeon or Morten Harket.
4. Do you drink your tea straight or with cream and sugar?
I don’t like tea. (Cue failed Brit remarks.)
5. Top 5 favorite books.
1984 by George Orwell; Animal Farm by George Orwell; Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury; Night by Elie Wiesel… and it’s not a novel, but The Nao of Brown by Glyn Dillon.
6. Other than your computer/laptop/mobile device, what is the object nearest to you?
7. Do you prefer warmer or colder temperatures?
8. What are you listening to right now?
My mum watching something on her mobile… in French. I’m surprised she’s trying!
9. Favorite environment or setting (e.g. forest, city, field, mountains, etc.).
A park with many trees and lakes.
10. Which would you rather have: coffee or American biscuits?
I don’t like coffee, so American biscuits, even thought they aren’t the biscuits I’m familiar with here!
11. If you could travel to any country in the world right now, where would you go?
Japan. It’s been on my list for a loooong time. I’m hoping to save up money this year to go after I finish university in 2016!
12. Do you have a favourite coffee/general beverage shop?
Curiositea back at Warwick! But I will try to find some nice Parisian cafe in the meantime…
13. If you could instantly master one musical instrument (other than one that you already have mastered) which would you choose?
Piano as I still haven’t mastered the piano.
14. What’s your idea of a perfect evening?
Depends on my mood! Some days it can be just staying in and watching TV/a film, whilst other days it can be a meal out or time with friends. Right now, it’s watching Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? on Challenge at 9 PM with my dad. Simple things.
15. What’s on the top of your bucket list?
Probably go to Japan.
16. Favourite colour?
Crimson. But basically red.
17. Favourite musical artist?
18. If you could replace the main male and female in a movie with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter, which movie would you choose?
High School Musical would be even more hilarious if this were to happen.
19. Where would you like to be living in 5 years?
Not too sure. Everywhere has its problems. I’ve convinced myself that if uni doesn’t work out or if I can’t find a job here, I’ll move to the Philippines. But I probably won’t.
20. Who do you think you’ll be living with in 5 years?
I want to say a cute guy but I know it won’t happen and I’ll probably be either living alone or living with my parents.
21. What would be in your perfect room?
Lots of plushies. And shelves for my plushies.
22. If you watch Game of Thrones (or from what you’ve heard of Game of Thrones), who do you want sitting on the Iron Throne at the end?
Oh goodness. Not my area of expertise at all. But why not Morten Harket?
|◥ Asked by|
|Unfortunately Pokeball pattern Vivillon only come as males you'll need to hack it's gender if you want a female one.|
Aaah, then that’s absolutely fine, then! If legitimate ones can only be male then I have no problem with that as I’d rather have the legitimate male than an illegitimate female. I’m quite relieved now that it wasn’t just bad luck and all of the downloadable ones are male! Phew. Thank you!
Non-A-ha-post… but does anyone have a female Pokeball Vivillon that they’d be willing to trade for my male Pokeball Vivillon? I am just incredibly picky with genders and I want a female one, but I’ve ended up with males on both X and Y. Please, PLEASE message me quickly here or even on Twitter (@Chaowzee) if you’d be willing to trade! Thank you!